Whether it is your annual checkup or a WWT emergency, an AquaPure House Call usually consists of:
Health Diagnosis – Project Outline Meeting: AquaPure technician discusses the current state of your WWT process and reviews any potential process improvements.
Improvements Can Include:
- Reducing waste
- Reducing costs and/or energy usage
- Eliminating discharge issues
Physical Examination – Equipment Review: The next step is to assess your equipment set-up to ensure type and suitability of the WWT product. For example, a continuous flow system operates best with liquid products.
Laboratory Tests – Jar Testing (a.k.a., Bench Testing):
The technician tests your wastewater on-site or alternatively in our labs, depending on the wastewater.
Prognosis – Process Recommendations & Implementation:
Our deliverable includes:
- Detailed process improvement report
- Cost analysis
- Templates to track WWT data
- Staff training on new process(es), e.g., correct dosing, testing procedures