Hubbard-Hall: Chemical Supplier and Industry Experts
So, you are wondering who is Hubbard-Hall and what in the world do we do?
Here is what is unique:
- We’re old: We are the only independent chemical company in business since 1849.
- We’re new: Since 2013, we have increased our workforce by 19% for faster field response.
- We’re stable: 2 manufacturing sites for redundant supply.
- We know our stuff: In 2014, our R & D labs solved the customer’s problem on the first try 75.3%* of the time.
- We are performance driven: Click here if you’re a data nut
Here is what we do:
Specialty and Service:
In a larger geography – the rest of the world, in fact – we develop, service and supply our line of specialty chemicals for surface finishing applications. Our line of proprietaries is performance based and includes pretreatment specialties, cleaners, corrosion inhibitors, metal strippers, conversion coatings, phosphates and metal colorants.
Volume and Variety:
We source, warehouse and distribute commodity – organic, inorganic, liquid and dry – chemicals and precision cleaners to manufacturers in New England, New York and New Jersey. We deliver over 90% of orders within this geography the next day.
Coags and Flocs:
Our fastest growing product group is our line of water treatment specialties. Marketed under the Aquapure trade name, our proprietary polymers, flocculants, coagulants and defoamers are serviced “tank side” by our own industry experts.
Here is who we work with:
Our customers range in size from Fortune 100 OEMs to boutique metal finishers. They may be found in Tennessee or Taiwan, and most places in between. What they have in common is the demand for an outstanding chemical supplier offering better, safer and faster alternatives.