Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaning Can Be Environmentally Friendly
The challenge of achieving optimal cleaning coupled with a minimal impact on the environment has been met with Hubbard-Hall’s Aquaease PL-85.
Why have so many customers switched to this heavy duty (35% active) alkaline cleaner?:
- It is designed to remove difficult organic and particulate soils.
- It can be operated a moderate temperatures (145-165 F.).
- It is versatile as it can be used as a soak, ultrasonic, and spray (power wash) cleaner on all substrates.
- It can be used with hard water and does not produce objectionable scales.
- Aquaease PL-85 does not contain nitrites, phosphates, amines, or borates.
- We have saved the best until last. The versatility of this cleaner allows you to use one cleaner for multiple operations.
Contact our technical team at email@example.com to organize a free cleaning process analysis or visit us at Booth 1329 at this year’s PMTS/PCx show in Columbus, Ohio. Click here for Aquaease PL-85 product bulletin.