Aquastrip MPS – Hooks and Racks Paint Stripper
Finishers looking for a fast acting, free rinsing and versatile paint and powder stripper for their hooks and racks have found their answer with Hubbard-Hall’s newest coatings removal product, Aquastrip MPS.
This liquid paint stripper is used at temperatures ranging from 100°F to 180°F and is compatible with both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ensuring your aluminum hooks are safe. Aquastrip MPS is the number one choice for companies switching to in-line paint stripping, the newest trend in hook and rack stripping. One Hubbard-Hall customer switched to this in-line process and saw an annual savings of $330,000.
What else do you need to know about Aquastrip MPS?
- Free of chlorinated solvents, phenols, and acids
- Will not cause hydrogen embrittlement
- Removes most coating in sheets
- Contains non-hazardous solvents
- No flash point
- Easily filtered for extended bath life
- Does not contain Formic Acid
- Can be used on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Quickly removes most paint films