We were approached by this aluminum forging company that needed to maintain or increase process speed, improve cleaning and be cost-effective. The current process and chemistry were not removing the residual oxidation left on the part after their annealing process. Hubbard-Hall’s technical team, working closely with the manufacturing engineers developed Lusterlume ALB 4. As a result, production volumes now exceed 1.5 million pieces, a 15% increase over the existing system.
- For Use with Vibratory and Barrel Mass Finishing Equipment
- Contains a Unique Blend of Conditioning Agents
- Provides Excellent Lubricity for Superior Burnishing
- Conditions Metal Surface Prior to Electroplating
- Detergency for Light to Moderate Oil & Grease Removal
- Inhibits Corrosion and Tarnish