Remove Hazardous Liquid Mineral Acids
Acid salts are, dry powdered products, which may be used to replace hazardous liquid mineral acids in plating and metal finishing operations.
The dry acid salt performs a variety of functions such as:
- Removal of rust, scale oxides, stains, and smut
- Activate the metal surface for further finishing
- Can be designed to remove light oils
Advantages of a dry Acid Salt:
- Safe to handle
- No special warehousing required
- Will not over pickle the base metal
- Single package product
These are our featured Miscellaneous Acid Salt products. To see a more extensive list of 7 products, click here.
Miscellaneous Metal Finishing: Acid Salts
|Features||Bernite 35||Acid Salt GP|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||130-175°F||Ambient-160°F|
Click here to see 7 products.