Industrial Organic Solvents and Aqueous Cleaners
For over 60 years, Hubbard-Hall has been supplying industry with both aqueous and organic solvent cleaning chemicals. Hubbard-Hall has the product to meet your cleaning needs regardless of the type of soil encountered, the type of surface or the type of cleaning equipment being used.
Hubbard-Hall’s technical team has adapted our solvent chemical and aqueous cleaner product lines over the years to meet the many challenges faced by customers in both metal and non-metal cleaning.
Organic Solvent Cleaning Benefits:
- Parts come out dry
- Excellent for complex part geometry
- Low energy consumption
- Low equipment foot print
- Ideal for cell manufacturing
Aqueous Cleaners Benefits:
- No or low VOCs
- No ozone depleting chemicals
- Minimal hazardous waste
- Excellent for removal of scales and oxides
It is also important to keep in mind that the selection of a cleaner can be influenced by the following factors:
- The surface being cleaned: aluminum, copper/brass, steel, stainless steel, zinc or another hard surface.
- The surface condition: rough, matte, buffed, polished, etc.
- The surface geometry
- The available cleaning equipment: soak, spray, electroclean, ultrasonic, vapor degreaser, etc.
- The soil to be removed: drawing and stamping lubricants, oils and grease, fingerprints, marking inks, buff compounds, carbonaceous, scale and oxide, etc.