Chemical Polishing Products
Designed to smooth out and brighten metal surfaces, Hubbard-Hall’s chemical polishing products create a passive, bright surface suitable for:
- Further metal finishing treatment
- Cosmetically pleasing final finish
We offer conventional highly concentrated acidic brite dips and/or electropolishes. A unique chemical polishing system called Laser has also been developed.
(Peroxide-Based) Laser Chemical Polishing
Based on our expertise around stabilized hydrogen peroxide, the Laser chemical polishing system offers many benefits over conventional brite dipping and electropolishing.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-Fuming: Operates without toxic nitric oxide fumes.
- Brilliant Leveled Finish: Bright work of consistent quality.
- No Nitric Acid, Chromic Acid or Cyanides: Safer operation and easier waste disposal. No complexing agents, chromates or nitrates.
- Resists Tarnishing: Surfaces remain bright under normal conditions for extended periods of time.
- Effective: Can be used effectively on a wide range of Copper Alloys
- Rack or Barrel Application: Amount of subsequent buffing may be reduced or eliminated.
- Prepares Surface for Subsequent Finishing: Smooth, brilliant surface can be plated, oxidized, soldered or lacquered.
or view all of our Chemical Polishing Products
Chemical Polishing Products by Substrate:
- Copper Alloys
- Stainless Steel
Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide
For over 20 years, Hubbard-Hall has been the leader in providing highly stabilized hydrogen peroxide products for cleaning, deoxidizing and polishing of copper alloys. This technology is available to the formulator for building robust oxidative cleaning and stripping formulations.
While breaking down cleanly to water and oxygen is a benefit of hydrogen peroxide, it needs to be controlled so the formulated product has a viable shelf life. Hubbard-Hall’s chemists are available to help the formulator incorporate stabilized hydrogen peroxide into your products.
Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide: Featured Products
|Hydrogen Peroxide AS||Stabilized oxidant for building robust oxidative cleaning and stripping formulations.|
|Peroxy Green 2||Stabilized oxidant for building cleaning formulations to be compliant with the EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) Standards.|
|Laser EX 50||A peroxide-based chemical polishing product that will provide a high luster on brass and most copper alloys. In many cases the Laser EX 50 will give a chemical alternative to buffing.|
- Stable under both acidic and alkaline conditions
- Superior heat stability (longer shelf life)
- Enhance cleaning
- Chlorine free alternative for stain removal
- Eliminates odors
- Simplifies cleaning formulations (less ingredients)
- All-purpose cleaners and degreasers
- Deck and roof wash
- Spot and stain removal
- Non Chlorine laundry bleach
- Mold removal
- Paint and metal strippers