As a kid, did you do the connect-the-dots pages first or last in coloring books? Did you color inside the lines or did go outside the lines? If you are someone who likes to connect-the-dots, you are creative yet detail orientated and you are able to work independently, our growing Marketing team is looking for you! We are a high-energy team that is constantly delivering against organizational and departmental goals. We are strategically aligned with our critical counterparts to position Hubbard-Hall as subject matter experts… in other words – we get things done and we have fun doing it!
The Marketing Specialist will support our overall marketing efforts, by being an integral part of the execution of marketing plans which are aimed to increase brand awareness, competitive advantage and lead generation. This individual is responsible for coordinating with the sales and marketing team to implement innovative campaigns for branding or product launches. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will improve our reputation and growth.
- Responsible for website CMS and keeping content updated, making recommendations for improvements and cross promotion.
- Work with the Director on technology efforts to ensure the Sales and Marketing departments collaborate and ultimately create a better customer experience.
- Manage projects for the department and keep track of deadlines with our content writer and graphic designer. Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional items.
- Manage the company’s presence at tradeshows and virtual events, including webinars. Work with Marketing Team and Product Management on messaging and presentations.
- Responsible for brand consistency across all touchpoints for the organization and copyedit for the department.
- Gather and analyze email campaign metrics to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Manage the department’s Expense Tracking System and reporting the budget to management.
- Brainstorm with team on corporate messaging. Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns for product lines.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role (at least 5 years of previous B2B marketing experience preferred, previous experience in manufacturing a plus).
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing automation platforms, and applications.
- Knowledge of HTML, web development tools (e.g. WordPress) desired.
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent experience