Work with Director of Supply Chain Management and Sales Management. The objective is to promote and maintain customer satisfaction by providing fast and efficient service to our customers. Manage the companywide Customer Service Team to insure customer centric, timely and accurate order processing and response to customer needs.
- Hands-on manager working up to 50% of the time on day-to-day customer service tasks, i.e., answering phones, entering orders and solving customer problems.
- Develop and implement a strategy to delight our customers. The strategy will include incorporating digital tools.
- Develop a cohesive team that collaborates on delivering excellent customer service and backs one-another up as required.
- Recruit, onboard, train and retain a high performing customer service/engagement team.
- Manage the day-to-day CSR function to include, goal development, communication of job expectations, performance management and employee development.
- Develop action plans, customer-service standards, problem resolution strategies, determine system improvements and effectively implement changes required to delight customers.
- Audit the customer service function on a regular basis.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting customers; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications to come up with practical ways to better service their needs.
- Improves quality in customer service by implementing Lean program. Work with other departments to evaluate and re-design processes to make them more efficient and customer focused.
- Establish and communicate KPIs, monitor and analyze results and take corrective action as required.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Works with Digital Team and IT to maximize use of software, recommend improvements and implement updates and training.
- Promote and support the elements and principles of the ISO and Responsible Distribution Quality Management Systems and Lean initiatives.
- Assist Credit and Accounting with resolving payment questions and issues.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related fields. Committed to personal development and staying current on developing business processes.
- Background in Customer Service including a minimum of five years Customer Service management in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment. Familiar with sales and distribution of technical products to OEM market.
- Demonstrated success in managing, leading and developing a Customer Service Team.
Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Staffing, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk Experience