The Customer Engagement/Inside Sales Specialist impacts the organization by:
• Supporting, engaging and growing existing accounts.
• Managing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
• Prospecting, cross-selling and upselling.
• Understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Closing sales and achieving quotas.
• Responsible for investigating leads and creating customer profiles, analyzing data, and performing research.
• Maintain and grow accounts by contacting existing customers to conduct account reviews and communicate benefits of new product or service offerings.
• Sources new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound warm calls and emails.
• Understands customer needs and requirements. Being timely and responsive to customer needs.
• Expected to make 45-60 phone calls per day.
• Researches accounts, identifies key players and generates interest.
• Closes sales and achieves quarterly sales goals.
• Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the product line and customer base.
• Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports and CRM updates.
Education, Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years of customer service, sales or marketing experience preferred.
• Academic or industry knowledge of chemistry while a definite plus is not mandatory
• Technically savvy – computer proficient in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Experience with a CRM system is a plus but not mandatory.
• Smart, high energy, dynamic, enthusiastic, engaging individual.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, writing and presenting.
• Straightforward, direct and candid – but diplomatic.
• Tremendous self-initiative and motivation to achieve – able to work with limited oversight and own your own work.
• Operates with a high-sense of urgency.
• Willing to accept responsibility.
• Strong work ethic.
• Resilient and results-oriented.
• Able to stay calm, focused, prioritize and multi-task.
• Pays close attention to detail and is highly organized.
• Sensitive to time management and deadlines.
• Extrovert – innately skilled in building meaningful relationships by interacting/ collaborating with others.
• Integrity/trustworthy – easily establishes a sense of credibility with others.
• Confident professional demeanor.
• Cheerful – positive outlook.
• Sense of humor.
Submit your resume.