Tank Farm Scheduler
Location: Waterbury CT
REPORTS TO: Tank Farm Production Mgr.
DEPARTMENT: Tank Farm
HOURS: 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Responsible for scheduling Tank Farm production and supporting activities, including updating system, providing proper paperwork, scheduling in and out bound shipments, ordering raw materials and providing the production schedule/requirements for Tank Farm Manager.
- Determine raw material requirements and submit requisitions or place stock transfer orders.
- Schedule incoming raw material deliveries.
- Schedule bulk deliveries and review Bulk Tank Inspection forms and address any issues noted.
- Audit Security on incoming deliveries and visitors.
- Process stock adjustments.
- Responsible for all paperwork: batch cards, labels, CofA’s, certs, production entry and other clerical functions. This includes shipping documentation for shuttles & Profit Center shipments.
- Promote & support the elements and principles of Responsible Distribution & ISO Quality Management Systems. This includes any Audit prep work.
- Be a secondary back-up to the Manufacturing Dept.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associate degree or equivalent. Four year degree preferred.
- At least five years chemical experience.
- Read & write English; computer literate.
- Certification in DOT Shipper requirements preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Please contact Lisa Casey or Jim Benning if interested in applying for this position. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also directly apply to this position by clicking on the link below.