Hubbard-Hall, in Waterbury, CT, is looking to hire a highly-skilled Production Supervisor – ideally with chemical industry experience – who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This role is key in managing the Manufacturing and Tank Farm chemical operations and operators in a safe and efficient manner. In this position, you will be managing the team, supporting team goals and handling production scheduling.
You should have an impressive track record of leading production operations, being respected by management, peers and subordinates and have an innate sense of curiosity and willingness to learn and grow.
Driven by a passion for continuous improvement, you should not be content with maintaining the status quo. You should have the courage of your convictions – a willingness to be candid and transparent and support what you believe – but always professional and respectful.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience. Four-year college degree preferred.
- At least five years manufacturing and (if possible) distribution experience, preferably with chemicals.
- Able to organize and prioritize workloads and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Lean and ISO principles.
As one of Connecticut’s 2016, 2017 and 2018 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development; provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits; encourages health and wellness; sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym membership; and supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and helps them get to know one another better. And, there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
Resumes should be emailed to Lisa Casey.