Product Manager – Waste Water Treatment
Location: Inman SC
The Product Manager is responsible for the Hubbard-Hall Waste Water Treatment product line and technical sales support. He/she is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, technical service, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Manage the Waste Water Team of 4 Technical Service Engineers. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Drives growth and creates value in the following areas:
- Define product strategy and roadmap.
- Present products and applications to new and existing accounts.
- Explores the needs of the customer to provide marketing and R&D with customer requirements for new product development and opportunities.
- Understand the competition.
New Markets and Applications:
- Establishing and executing waste water treatment business plans which effectively grow Hubbard-Hall business.
- In conjunction with sales identify new market opportunities within target industries for existing and modified products.
- Introduce programs for new market applications utilizing existing products.
- In conjunction with the Director of Technology, identify possible business alliances that will create value for Hubbard-Hall.
- Responsible for developing professional relationships with all levels of the key accounts: president/owner, sales/marketing, engineering, manufacturing, and purchasing.
Also, responsible for:
- Attending trade shows to identify market leaders and sales networks for our products.
- Become active in waste water trade associations.
- Communicating frequently with the Director of Technology and other Hubbard-Hall personnel to leverage our resources and to maximize growth potential.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Discharge duties assigned in ISO 9000 and Responsible Distribution as directed and initiate actions to prevent and correct non-conformance including interruption of production.
Applicable Skills and Experience:
- Education should include a business or technical degree.
- Experience in waste water treatment industry.
- Should have a minimum of 8 years industrial product management experience.
- Experience with waste water treatment in the surface finishing, metal pretreatment or related processes required.
- Strong computer literacy.
- A technical waste water treatment expert. Has technical aptitude, can understand a customer’s technical needs, troubleshoot customer problem.
- Ambitious, self-starter, high energy person with strong competitive drive.
- Builds loyal relationships quickly. Enthusiastic personality that wears well with customers and team members.
- Empathetic to customer needs. Makes a strong, favorable impression on customers.
- A confident “take charge” person who can make decisions easily.
- Strong presentation skills and written communications skills.
- Highly productive and efficient.
- Creative and opportunistic.
- Practices high levels of business integrity.
- Open minded
As one of CT’s Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.