Northeast Sales Representative
Develop and increase sales to achieve and maintain sales and gross profit budget goals. Service existing accounts to maintain and increase business. Prospect new customers, markets and products that can be developed into new sales opportunities.
- Increase sales and gross profit by managing and maintaining sales and service for an individual territory.
- Target future prospects for growth and develop sales leads through cold calls and from information sources.
- Make joint calls with supplier representatives to promote and learn new product lines.
- Act as customer liaison with customer service, technical support, production and the warehouses to ensure product and delivery specifications are met.
- Continually improve product and process knowledge through training sessions, trade publications, and other means of technical education.
- Discharge duties assigned in ISO 9000 and Responsible Distribution as directed and initiate actions to prevent and correct non-conformance including interruption of production.
- Prepare daily reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- College or University Diploma, preferably in a Science field
- One (1) to four (4) years of sales experience
- Fluent English required, spoken & written
- Strong computer skills in MS Office Suite and Internet applications
- Ideal candidate would be memorable, dynamic & animated
- Proven abilities in finding and closing sales
- Excellent listening, questioning and probing skills
- Effective organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, internally motivated
- Enthusiastic, goal-setter, customer service oriented
- Comfortable working with long sale cycle