Location: Inman SC
Hubbard-Hall is currently looking to hire an enthusiastic Marketing/Sales Specialist in our Inman, South Carolina office to help us in our overall marketing/sales efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing/sales plans to assist the sales team achieve their sales goals.
The overall goal is to assist the VP of Sales and Business Development by researching market trends, helping the sales team replicate success with other customers and markets. Providing the sales team with information and the tools to be successful.
- Conduct market research about customer requirements, habits and trends and develop creative ideas to reach those markets/customers.
- Develop ideas for creative marketing/sales campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in content development and optimization.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Analyzing cost trends and selling prices
- Undertake tasks as assigned by the VP of Sales and Business Development.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
As one of CT’s 2017 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.