Hubbard-Hall is currently looking to hire a talented Marketing Manager that thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment. You will play a fundamental role in helping the Sales Team achieve our ambitious sales objectives.
If you have 3 to 5 years marketing experience and enjoy creating and implementing marketing strategies this is the position for you!
- Research, develop and update marketing strategy and campaigns to coincide with overall company strategic goals and critical issues.
- Propose and manage the marketing budget.
- Organize, promote and host company’s booth for manufacturing tradeshows across the United States.
- Create sales presentations for the sales and technical team.
- Manage all marketing tools and channels including the WordPress website, lead nurturing software program, and social media platforms.
- Develop relationships with industry associations to improve company’s brand awareness in new territories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field with minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Demonstrated success in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Flexible, creative thinker open to new ideas and changing priorities within a fast-paced organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think and act both analytically and strategically.
- Experience working with a marketing automation tool and customer relationship management system (CRM) a plus.
As one of CT’s 2016 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or upload you resume and cover letter below.