Hubbard-Hall is currently looking to hire a dynamic Lean Leader to champion and grow our Lean culture.
While we are the oldest privately held chemical company in the United States, we are also the most progressive and we are looking for a curious, energetic and accomplished person to lead our Lean Initiatives across the company.
The Lean Leader is the champion for Continuous Improvement at Hubbard-Hall. The Lean Leader will demonstrate knowledge and execution of Lean and process improvement concepts, approaches and methodologies; and will own the Hubbard-Hall’s Lean site training, Lean tool utilization and implementing Lean strategies across three locations. Focus on projects / process improvement to ensure that products are manufactured and distributed with the appropriate safety, quality.
- Create a Lean vision and implement a Lean strategy to reduce inventory, lead-time and waste at all Hubbard-Hall locations.
- Drive Lean activities at all levels of the organization.
• Lean Team Meetings
• Lean Tools use that eliminates waste, adds continuous improvement
• Department KPI measurements, and
• Lean communication throughout the organization
- Drive measurable improvements in 5S, productivity and product flow.
- Champion change across the organization to foster the growth in Lean culture.
- Drive engagement with managers/supervisors to collaborate in Lean initiatives.
- Bring new ideas, motivation and positive support to all levels of the organization.
- Visit and audit suppliers and public warehouses.
- Maintain our ISO QMS and Responsible Distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Lean initiatives.
- Lean Leadership training and experience.
- Six Sigma training a plus.
- Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
- Ability to facilitate across all levels of the company.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If interested, please contact Lisa Casey.
- Strong project and team leadership experience.