Field Technical Service Engineer, Wastewater Treatment
Provide technical and sales support for waste water treatment chemistries to Hubbard-Hall customers and sales personnel.
- Work with Sales and technical service personnel to explain the benefits of waste water treatment and other specialty products. Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Provide timely communications and updates to the Technical Director and product and sales managers by phone and detailed call reports.
- Conduct field trails, product demonstrations respond to service calls at the direction of the Senior VP of Sales and/or Technical Director.
- Work with Product Manager on waste water treatment and other projects to improve the Specialty product line under the direction of the Technical Director.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Search for new clients and opportunities to maximize client potential.
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Bachelor or Associates Degree in Chemistry or industrial engineering or solid experience in industrial chemical processing or working knowledge of industrial chemicals.
- Good communication and sales skills are essential. Other skills include: sound judgment and good business sense, organization, team-working, independence and self-reliance, resilience and tenacity, analytical and problem solving and the ability to build relationships.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.