ERP Administrator/Business Analyst
Hubbard-Hall is currently looking to hire a talented ERP Administrator/Business Analyst. The ERP Administrator/Business Analyst develops a strategy to leverage Hubbard-Hall’s ERP system and other software tools based on the company’s priorities as articulated by senior management. Identifies how to improve business processes and systems within the ERP framework and lean philosophy. Analyzes the company’s data needs and develops solutions to meet these needs.
- Recognize gaps between current situation and desired outcome and utilize appropriate resources to obtain information, consider options and propose the appropriate solution.
- Work with internal customers to identify their business needs and determine how to maximize the ERP system and other software tools.
- Train software users in using basic/advanced features to enhance operations and assist users when questions or problems arise
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner and interface with company software providers.
- Create and maintain ERP system database, reports and documents.
- Continually seeks to identify opportunities to improve company-wide application of software and internal processes.
- Analyze root cause issue, problem solve and provide key recommendations for process improvements.
- Analyze business processes as they relate to company software and write business system procedures.
- Develop and implement effective solutions through research and analysis of data
- Critically evaluate information as gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests as they relate to identified goals.
- Communicate progress of projects to management and assist them in communicating to affected groups.
As one of CT’s Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.