Location: Waterbury CT
REPORTS TO: EHS&S Manager. DEPARTMENT: Environmental/Safety
FLSA: Non-Exempt HOURS: 38 hours weekly
Provide administrative support for Customer Service and Sales. Responsible for accuracy and maintenance of information entered into company systems encompassing the SDS, Technical Bulletins and other projects as assigned. Also administers dissemination of SDS and Product Bulletins.
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing, entering and filing Safety Data Sheets for all Chemical Distribution and Specialty Division items.
- Process SDS and Product Bulletin requests from the website and requests from Sales and Customer Service.
- Contact suppliers and internal departments for updates on SDS over three years old.
- Track and submit all new and newly revised Safety Data Sheets to Chemtrec 24-hr Hazardous Communication Center using their software.
- Mail and email SDS, SARA 313 and Technical Bulletins as scheduled or required.
- Review and convert Technical Data Sheets to .pdf format for both Chemical Distribution and Specialty Products and upload on web site.
- Give customers log-ins to the website. Run monthly report on website useage
- Enter and maintain regulatory information in the Chempax system for existing products.
- Enter new and reactivated product codes into Chempax.
- Create and enter drum labels and troubleshoot problems with labels and printing.
- Convert SDS according to GHS requirements
- Responsible for customer waste coordination and billing and ChemTreat order entry and billing.
- With Receivers, catalog, enter maintain Certificates of Analysis for Raws and Chemical Distribution Products; check Receivers’ work.
- Back-up for afternoon mail.
- Record and release orders on hold for DEA and Restricted products.
- Various data projects as assigned.
PROJECTS AS OF 7/1/13:
- Cleaning up RQ report.
- Change DOT information on Sulfuric Acid and blends.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School graduate.
- Some experience in Environmental or related field.
- Proficient in the use of the Chempax System, Readiris and Microsoft Office and Outlook
Please submit your resume below or contact Lisa Casey at Lcasey@hubbardhall.com if interested.