Location: Waterbury CT
Hubbard-Hall is currently looking to hire a talented entry level Accountant/ERP Administrator. To ensure accurate accounting records for the Company. Duties include performing a variety of complex clerical, bookkeeping and accounting tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, and preparing financial and statistical reports.
- Reconciles monthly fixed assets and maintains all reporting to Accounting Manager.
- Reconciles necessary accounts for month end and prepare journal entries to post to proper accounts. (Includes, but not limited to inventory adjustments, unmapped accounts, accruals)
- Prepares Monthly Commissions all sales divisions.
- Maintains Salespersons Expense Tracking on Excel Spreadsheet and monitors vouchers for correct general ledger coding, etc. Uses this information to prepare quarterly P&L report for CEO and Sales managers.
- Downloads and updates 1099 Software yearly. Prepares 1099’s at year-end for both vendors and pension distributions. Assures their accuracy and mails. Maintains current information and W-9 forms for Vendors.
- Administrative duties and problem solving for ERP software.
- Enhance ERP system usage throughout the organization.
As one of CT’s 2017 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.