Inside Sales Representative
Hubbard-Hall is currently looking to hire a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious sales growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls to leads and prospects, writing effective emails, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
If you enjoy talking to customers and prospective customers this is the position for you!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in inside sales.
- Manage new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up.
- Make outbound cold calls and emails to create opportunities.
- Follow company CRM processes and procedures.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales and achieve quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
As one of CT’s 2016 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or upload you resume and cover letter below.