Chemical Blending & Packaging Services
Hubbard-Hall's chemical blending arrangements allow our customers to leverage our purchasing power and manufacturing expertise to their advantage. Whether it is to minimize the handling of hazardous chemicals or simply allow your company to focus on sales and marketing, Hubbard-Hall is the partner for you.
"Hubbard-Hall has helped Texize add to our bottom line by taking over the blending and packaging of our more complex and/or hazardous products. This has allowed us to focus more on growing sales." (Steve Gilliam, President at Texize Inc.)
Our chemical manufacturing and chemical blender capabilities are in both powder and liquid formulations.
- Both powders and liquids
- All equipment on load cells
- Full service analytical lab for quality assurance
- Formulation assistance
- Lot tracking of raw materials
- 55 gallon drum
- 275 gallon tote
- Additional package sizes are also available
Quality is a key part of our business reflecting our ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Two manufacturing location – Waterbury, CT and Inman, SC
- 4 dry blender (on load cells) ranging from 2,000 LBS to 6,000 LBS capacity
- 9 liquid kettles (on load cells) ranging from 220 to 2,200 gallons
- Over 40 bulk storage tanks ranging from 2,000 to 20,000 gallons
- Rail Siding
All work contracted by Hubbard-Hall requires a formal Confidentiality or Non-Disclosure Agreement.