Chemical Polishing Products
Designed to smooth and brighten metal surfaces, Hubbard-Hall’s chemical polishing products create a passive, bright surface suitable for:
- Further metal finishing treatment
- Cosmetically pleasing final finish
We offer conventional highly concentrated acidic brite dips and/or electropolishes.
A unique chemical polishing system called Laser has also been developed. Based on our expertise around stabilized hydrogen peroxide, the Laser chemical polishing system offers the following benefits over conventional brite dipping and electropolishing:
Features and Benefits of (Peroxide-Based) Laser Chemical Polishing
- Non-Fuming: Operates without toxic nitric oxide fumes.
- Brilliant Leveled Finish: Bright work of consistent quality.
- No Nitric Acid, Chromic Acid or Cyanides: Safer operation and easier waste disposal. No complexing agents, chromates or nitrates.
- Resists Tarnishing: Surfaces remain bright under normal conditions for extended periods of time.
- Effective on Wide Range of Copper Alloys
- Rack or Barrel Application: Amount of subsequent buffing may be reduced or eliminated.
- Prepares Surface for Subsequent Finishing: Smooth, brilliant surface can be plated, oxidized, soldered or lacquered.
- Copper Alloys
- Stainless Steel