As the year wraps up, we will leave the singing of the 12 Days of Christmas to others. Instead, let us regale you with the 12 fun facts of 2016. Feel free to hum along.
- 12 – Departments completed Value Stream Maps for Lean.
- 11 – ChemNotes newsletters shared with our 7,322 subscribers.
- 10 – Top locations in sales were Connecticut, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Texas, New York, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and International accounts.
- 9 – Months of hitting our 99.8% product consistency goal (the other three averaged 99.6%).
- 8 – New members of the Hubbard-Hall team:
- 7 – Idea Tracking Charts closed giving an annual dollar saving of $66,000.
- 6 – Technical Presentations, ranging from Aluminum cleaning to Waste Water Treatment.
- 5 – Tradeshows, taking us from Las Vegas to Cape Cod.
- 4 – New venting hoods, for our renovated lab in Inman, SC.
- 3 – Foundational behaviors: Be Curious, Be Candid, Be Quick (and there are 4 more in our new culture pyramid).
- 2 – Company Awards: Best place to work (CT); United Way Spirit of Excellence.
- 1 – Mission: Use chemistry and expertise to help industrial manufacturers save money.
- 0 – Lost time injuries. Hooray!
In all seriousness, let us take this opportunity – all 107 of us – to thank you for working with us this past year. Our goal is to be our customers’ best supplier, whether you buy 1 drum or 1 tank wagon. We hope we achieved that goal.