Be candid, be curious, be quick. These three behaviors are the foundation of how we want to operate at Hubbard-Hall.
Jump to the top of our “Pyramid of Behaviors” and you will see that we strive to “be better.” That means we believe in:
- Personal growth for our employees
- Surpassed expectations for our customers
- Progressive involvement with our communities: neighbors, suppliers, industry allies and yes, even our regulatory agencies
Speaking of our communities, here are just a few of the ways we get involved and give back:
- United Way of Greater Waterbury: 2016 Spirit of Excellence Award for greatest increase in employee contributions.
- Kellogg Scholarship: 5 one-year college scholarships for children of HH employees, awarded annually.
- Community Outreach: Backpacks and books for local elementary school.
- You Be The Chemist: Sponsor of NACD’s outreach program for elementary and middle school students in CT.
As one of CT’s 2016 Top Workplaces, Hubbard-Hall offers a great culture that promotes career development, provides competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, encourages health and wellness, sponsors 50% reimbursement for gym memberships, supports a fun committee that promotes activities to engage employees and help them get to know one another better, and there is free coffee and monthly luncheons!